GET READY FOR THE EUROPEAN HYDROGEN WEEK 2022!
The third edition of the European Hydrogen Week will take place on24-28 October 2022.
The European Hydrogen Week is the biggest annual event dedicated to hydrogen with a series of great events all around hydrogen. The week sees a common cooperation and effort of the Clean Hydrogen Partnership and its members: the European Commission, Hydrogen Europe, and Hydrogen Europe Research.
What are we planning for you?
- 10.2022 – Opening of the EU Hydrogen Week with a focus on R&I activities in the EU with a dedicated Event on Hydrogen Valleys in the framework of the REPowerEU Strategy, lead by the Clean Hydrogen Partenrship (CH2P)
- 10.2022 – Hydrogen Europe Flagship Event & Expo – Global Day
- 10.2022 – Hydrogen Europe Flagship Event & Expo – European Day
- 20.2022 – morning: Hydrogen Europe Flagship Event & Expo
- 10.2022 – afternoon: CH2P Programme Review Days is where an overview of the latest achievements of the Clean Hydrogen Partnership – and other EU programmes – funded projects related to fuel cells and hydrogen are given.
- 10.2022 – CH2P Programme Review Days
At Hydrogen Europe’s Flagship Event and Expo (25-27.10.2022 at Brussels Expo) attendees will be able to discover all things about emerging hydrogen-based solutions, trends, and approaches in the global energy sector. The event will have an exhibition area as well as 2 conference streams:
- High-Level Conference centring around the global, European, and national hydrogen developments and will include policy decision makers, C-suite industry representatives, and experts across the hydrogen value chain as speakers.
- Business to Business Conference will be a source of inspiration for stakeholders as it will cover a wide range of aspects related to technology, market, and finance developments in the hydrogen sector.
Regarding the Official Opening on 24.10.2022 and the Clean Hydrogen Partnership Programme Review Days more details will be shared shorty.