This year the #EURegionsWeek will welcome an increased number of participants from 9 – 12 October 2023 to onsite sessions and exhibition spaces in Brussels.
This year, workshops and policy sessions will be organised within these six topics:
- Regions in post-industrial transition
- Retaining talent for regional growth
- Breaking barriers to cross-border cooperation
- Small and mid-size urban centres driving growth
- Local energy shift for security and sustainability
- Promoting social innovation
There will also be stands, tastings and shorter “TED-talk”-style sessions.
More info to come!