The network of the Horizon Europe National Contact Points Bridge2HE invites you to participate in the virtual brokerage event for the 2022 calls of the Horizon Europe Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility!
The main objective is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas.
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 topics:
- Research Centers
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to attend the event.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- build collaborations and join consortia
The event focuses on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2022:
- Climate sciences and responses
- Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
- Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
- Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event. When registering, please, fill in at least one Marketplace Item with information on what expertise you want to offer or request within the scope of the calls.
This B2B matchmaking forum is looking to help partners to further improve and develop their innovative idea/technology / product / service and is not a unique ‘buyer – seller’ event.
The B2B matchmaking forum should similarly not be used by consultants to sell their advisory services to clients. Consultants with specific expertise to become partners of Horizon Europe projects for instance are welcome provided they explain this expertise and give references of past Horizon 2020 projects they have been involved in.