sustAIn.brussels, Enterprise Europe Brussels and CLAIRE are organising a matchmaking event to bring together companies, European Digital Innovation Hubs and research centres from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts, to find technological and R&D partners. The meeting will take place in Brussels and online on 18-19 January.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with business, technological and R&D potential partners. Meet with AI experts who share your passion for leveraging artificial intelligence for the common good.
- Global Insights: Gain valuable insights into the latest trends, breakthroughs, and opportunities in the AI for Good ecosystem.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Explore innovative AI solutions, products, and services that can drive positive change in areas like healthcare, education, mobility, sustainability, and more.
- Collaborative Partnerships: Discover potential partners, collaborators, and investors to help you boosting your AI for Good projects.
Who should participate?
- AI Solutions providers
- Entities looking for technological and R&D partners specialised in AI
- European research centres
- Entities willing to apply to EU funding opportunities, especially under Horizon Europe
- Companies willing to learn more about AI opportunities or to adopt AI solutions
- European Digital Innovation Hubs : advanced support for digitalisation. This is also an incubation opportunity in the EDIH network
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event