We are delighted to invite you to an exclusive forum event, dedicated to sharing the progress, deliverables, and future of the T-shore project as we tackle the skills shortages facing the Offshore Wind Industry in the EU. This project is proudly co-funded by the European Union and aims to shed light on the significant strides we are making in addressing the EU’s most pressing challenges and how collaboration is the key to the green transition.
- Project Insights: An in-depth look into the workings and deliverables of T-shore so far and a glimpse into what’s next on our agenda.
- Aligning with EU’s Vision: Understand how our programme is directly addressing the themes of the European Year of Skills, the Green Transition, and the potential of Micro-credentials.
- Guest Speakers: We are honoured to host distinguished speakers from the European Union, offering their perspectives on how projects like T-shore can further align with the EU’s objectives.
- Networking & Collaboration: A unique opportunity for stakeholders from CoVE’s, European Year of Skills, Green Transition, Micro-credential, ERASMUS+, and the EU Commission to interact, share insights, and explore collaborative opportunities.
- Bridging Gaps: Discover how T-shore is encouraging the collaboration of industry and training schools across multiple regions.
This event is not just an update; it’s a call to action. As we delve into the intricacies of our project, we hope to inspire collaboration, share knowledge, and foster partnerships that can drive the EU’s vision forward.
More details will follow, with a detailed agenda and location to be announced. For now, you may RSVP online at https://t-shore.eu/events/
Event Date & Time
16/11/2023 – 09:30 – 16/11/2023 – 12:30
Palace of Academies
Rue Ducale 1
We look forward to welcoming you in Brussels and embarking on a journey of collaboration, innovation, and progress.