The AAL Programme in collaboration with the city of Gdansk and the Gdansk Foundation invites you to save the date for the third European Week of Active and Healthy Ageing (EWAHA), which will take place from 18-20 October 2022 in Gdansk, Poland.
This will be the first EWAHA event that will gather attendees in a physical location in a hybrid format.
The EWAHA 2022 will be the perfect event to meet and connect with:
- Professionals involved in the technology sector with an interest in ageing
- Social care and care providers
- Investors looking for new solutions and innovations
- Individuals and organisations implicated in the AAL funded projects
- EU, national and regional decision makers in the field of health, social issue, technology and innovations
- NGOs and organization operating in the field of healthcare and social care